**To allow yourself plenty of time to enjoy the Buford Corn Maze, remember to purchase your tickets at least one hour before closing. The ticket booth will close one hour before the maze closes each evening. Thank you.**
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. *including Columbus Day
- Fridays and Saturdays: 10 a.m. – midnight
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Halloween Extended Hours:
- Monday, October 30: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 31: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Scout Day #2 — Sunday, Oct 1 — Boy and Girl Scouts who wear their uniforms will receive $2 off their admission tickets. Discount is offered PER SCOUT. Contact us for more details!
- Costume Day #1 — Monday, Oct 30 — Wear your Halloween Costume to the Maze and get $2 off your ticket!
- Costume Day #2 — Tuesday, Oct 31 — Celebrate Halloween at the Buford Corn Maze! Wear your Halloween Costume and get $2 off your admission ticket!
- Fridays: 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: noon – 10 p.m.
- Haunted Forest last day – Sunday, Nov 5
- Corn Maze last day – Sunday, Nov 12
- Harvest Day — Sunday, Nov 12 — Bring in 2 canned food items for the Hall County Food Pantry and receive $3 off a single admission ticket. Two cans per person to receive the discount on multiple tickets. Kids 3 and under are always free! Contact us for more information.